- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Advanced Levels of Vitamin D!
- For Bone & Colon Health
- Compare Active Ingredients To Caltrate® 600+D†
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Calcium is an important mineral for supporting bone health. Calcium also works to support muscle and nerve function. Vitamin D3 is added to assist with Calcium absorption and as support for immune function. Adequate Calcium and Vitamin D3 as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.
As a calcium supplement, take one (1) tablet twice daily with any meal or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
Croscarmellose sodium, polyvinyl alcohol, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, PEG, talc, magnesium stearate, cellulose, artificial colors (fd&c red #40, fd&c blue #2, fd&c yellow #6).
No added sugar, yeast, preservatives or artificial flavors.
Caltrate® is a registered trademark of Pfizer, Madison, NJ 07940
Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if: pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or planning a medical procedure. Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||800 IU||200%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||600 mg||60%|
|Percent Daily Value (DV).|