21st Century, 600+D3 Plus Minerals, 120 Tablets
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Advanced Levels of Vitamin D!
- Calcium Supplement
- For Bone Health
- Compare Active Ingredients to Caltrate® 600+D Plus Minerals***
- Laboratory Tested - Guaranteed Quality
21st Century Calcium is necessary for healthy bones, teeth and cartilage. Calcium Plus combines essential nutrients and Calcium to support healthy bones.
As a calcium supplement, take one (1) tablet twice daily with any meal or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, dextrin, titanium dioxide, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, PEG, magnesium stearate, artificial colors (FD&C red #40, FD&C blue #1) lecithin, dextrose.
No added sugar, yeast or preservatives.
*** Caltrate® 600+D is a registered trademark of Wyeth Consumer HealthCare, Madison, NJ 07940
Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if: pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure. Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving:||% DV†|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||800 IU||200%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||600 mg||60%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||50 mg||5%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||7.5 mg||50%|
|Copper (as Copper Oxide)||1 mg||50%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate)||1.8 mg||90%|
|Boron (as Sodium Borate)||250 mcg||**|
|†Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.