21st Century Health Care, Advanced Probiotic, Ultra Potency, 60 Capsules
By 21st Century
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 6 Probiotic Strains
- 20 Billion – Live Probiotic Cultures**
- Optimal Balance Formula
- Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality- Laboratory Tested
Advanced Support for:
- Intestinal Flora
- Immune Function
**20 billion per serving guaranteed at time of manufacture.
21st Century Advanced Probiotic synergistically combines 6 genetically distinct and beneficial probiotic strains and the prebiotic Inulin to support probiotic activity in the intestines.
21st Century offers the highest quality ingredients produced to strict standards for support of your good health.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily with any meal for maximum results or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
Maltodextrin, gelatin, inulin, cellulose, magnesium silicate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if: pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or planning a medical procedure. Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus delbrueckii
|***Daily Value (DV) not established.|