21st Century, Alpha Lipoic Acid, 50 mg, 90 Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dietary Supplement
- 21st Century...for a Healthier Future.
- The "New Age" Antioxidant
- A Potent Free Radical Fighter
Alpha Lipoic Acid is the latest nutritional discovery regarding antioxidant protection. A potent free radical fighter.
Take one (1) tablet daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cellulose, silicon dioxide, croscarmellos sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate.
For your Health: No sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives, or artificial flavors.
Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
Do not exceed recommended use.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||185 mg||19|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
for me this acts as a stimulant (more rapid heartbeat), so i can't take it cuz of my sleeping problems, i gave half to my mother and she likes it. maybe going to try using it while on prescribed meds (for sleep) and see if it's still stimulating, because i've been curious about its properties for the skin.