21st Century, B-12, Prolonged Release, 1000 mcg, 110 Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 10% Free
- Vitamin Supplement
- Promotes Tissue Growth & Maintenance and Is Essential for Red Blood Cell Formation
- New! Easy to Swallow Smaller Tablet
- 21st Century...For a Healthier Future
- Gluten Free
- Laboratory Tested - Guaranteed Quality
21st Century Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) promotes maintenance and growth of tissue and is essential for red blood cell formulation. Prolonged release vitamins slowly release nutrients into the body over an extended period of time.
Take one (1) tablet daily with any meal for maximum results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Cellulose, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving:||% DV†|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||1000 mcg||16667%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||100 mg||10%|
|†Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I just started taking them a couple weeks ago, but so far, so good. I feel more energetic already.
I ended up having to look up the reason why my urine had started to become so highlighter yellow and it was because i was taking another B vitamin. I read that once your body has taken in all the B vitamin it needs then the rest is just withdrawn from your body. It is disposed of through your urine. Be careful.
Exceptional value for money !
Posted by Reviewer3333596 on Feb 12, 2014
Great product at exceptional price. TOP value for money !
Posted by Reviewer1356117 on Nov 23, 2013
This stuff is great. Lots of Energy, no tummy aches. If you are especially worried about not getting enough b12 because you are on a vegetarian/vegan/raw diet, this is a great supplement!
Not good incredients
Posted by Reviewer2646612 on Nov 14, 2013
These helped me for a while (placebo?), but I needed to change to other label. Cyanocobalamin isn't a good ingredient as it solubles to badly on others.