21st Century, B-12, 500 mcg, 110 Tablets
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 10% Free
- Vitamin Supplement
- Promotes Tissue Growth & Maintenance and is Essential for Red Blood Cell Formulation
- Easy-to-Swallow Smaller Tablet
- 21st Century...for a Healthier Future
- Gluten Free
- Laboratory Tested - Guaranteed Quality
21st Century Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) promotes maintenance and growth of tissue and is essential for red blood cell formation.
Take one (1) tablet daily with any meal for maximum results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
No added sugar, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving:||%DV†|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||100 mg||10%|
|† Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by DarklyDreaming on Jan 07, 2016
These are great value for money and the size is great.
Posted by 4705787402615357614 on May 07, 2015
I only use this ones a week, great price for a large amount
Posted by paquipm on Mar 09, 2015
I loose 0,5 kg in one weeK
Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014
Tablets are a little large, not that it's a problem to me. I take 500 mcg B12 only once a week, because the human body has sufficient stores for a week or more. This is well above RDA, but since B12 is water-soluble, any excess is just excreted in urine at no risk. They have added 10% extra to the bottle at no extra cost, and it will last me a couple of years. (Expiration date is sept. 2015).