- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 10% Free
- Vitamin Supplement
- Helps Convert Food Into Energy and Helps Maintain Chemical Balance
- 21st Century...For a Healthier Future
21st Century Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) plays a role in converting food into energy and helps maintain the chemical balance among body fluids.
Take one (1) tablet daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by a healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, magnesium stearate.
No added sugar, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||100 mg||5000%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||160 mg||16%|
|† Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I don't have anything else to compare it to, but for me this B-6 supplement works well. I feel it has had the added advantage of slimming down my stomach fat. I feel noticeably less bloated after any given meal. I take 1 100mg tablet each night right after dinner.
Preço muito bom
Posted by Reviewer1455792 on Aug 01, 2016
Custo-benefício muito bom. Recomendo
Posted by 5248531788123734411 on Feb 20, 2015
Thank you iHerb and 21st Century. Thanks to your great product, I have managed to get and keep my B-6 at a good level, I have been taking, Methyl B-6, 18 months now. 21.02.2015 and have found B-6 helpful in the treatment of P.M.D.D and P.M.S
Posted by 5259940998677873104 on Oct 16, 2014
Did not help with Carpal Tunnel syndrome
Posted by TriedandTested on Dec 19, 2013