21st Century, Biotin, High Potency, 800 mcg, 110 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- 10% Free
- Vitamin Supplement
- An Essential B-Complex Vitamin for Normal Metabolism of Carbs, Protein & Fats
- New! Easy-to-Swallow Smaller Tablet
- 21st Century...for a Healthier Future
- Laboratory Tested - Guaranteed Quality
Biotin is part of the B-complex vitamins. It aids in cell growth and production of fatty acids. It is an essential nutrient for normal metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Take one (1) tablet daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
No added sugar, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||65 mg||7%|
|Percent Daily Value (DV).|
Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years. worth buying.
I took in addition to the main course of multivitamins. Arranged for the dosage. Pill in the form of a round tablet is not large, swallowed easily. side effects have been identified. skin, hair and nails perfect
21st Century Biotin
Posted by 4919213062912088389 on Sep 18, 2016
Horrible horrible horrible!!!! Will never buy this product again , didn't do anything for me!! I DON'T RECOMMEND
Very good and good price!
Posted by 5042263810586071284 on Sep 15, 2016
I'll order again soon.
Posted by Reviewer3084349 on Jul 05, 2016
I haven't been consistent enough to tell if it is working or not, but i will keep using it. 800 mcg great dose to use along with the multivitamins.
Good product for hair
Posted by 4639347429994042531 on Jun 29, 2016
I am not sure if the amount of biotin is enough, as before I used 2000mg, but so far so good. let your body adapt to the norms, as it might give constipation. but that is biotin itself ..