21st Century, Black Cohosh & Soy Isoflavones, 60 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Herbal Extract
- A High Strength Combination to Support Women's Health
- Dietary Supplement
- 21st Century...for a Healthier Future
- 100% Vegetarian Formula
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Black Cohosh and Soy Isoflavones, two leading herbs for women, are combined to support women's health, especially during midlife years. 21st Century offers the highest quality ingredients produced to strict standards of quality for support of your good health.
Take two (2) vegetarian capsules daily—one (1) in the morning and one (1) in the evening with meals for maximum results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Rice bran, oat flour, vegetable cellulose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate.
This product contains a soy ingredient.
No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Before using this product, consult your healthcare provider if you are: pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, taking any medications, or are planning any medical procedures. If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Black Cohosh Extract (root) standardized concentrate of Cimicifuga racemosa (root)||100 mg||**|
|Soy Isoflavones||80 mg||**|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|