21st Century, C-1000, 110 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 10% Free
- Vitamin Supplement
- Helps Neutralize Free Radicals and Supports a Healthy Immune System
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant nutrient that helps neutralize free radicals which may cause cellular damage in the body. Vitamin C also supports a healthy immune system.
As a vitamin supplement, take one (1) tablet daily with any meal for maximum results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Calcium carbonate, cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
No added sugar, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Before using this product, consult your healthcare provider if you are: pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, taking any medications, or are planning any medical procedures. If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1000 mg||1667%|
|Percent Daily Value (DV).|
Not work for me
Easy to divide
Posted by 5354096359028021359 on Dec 01, 2016
It is less expensive to get larger doses of a vitamin and cut with a pill cutter to achieve the desired dose. You can't do this with capsules. I can divide these tablets easily.
Posted by 5026970406755488358 on Sep 21, 2016
Posted by kazumaw on May 21, 2016