21st Century, C-250, 110 Tablets
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- 10% Free
- Vitamin Supplement
- Helps Neutralize Free Radicals and Supports a Healthy Immune System
- Laboratory Tested-Guaranteed Quality
- 21st Century...For a Healthier Future
Vitamin C-250 mg
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant nutrient that helps neutralize free radicals which may cause cellular damage in the body. Vitamin C also supports a healthy immune system.
Take one (1) tablet daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by a healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
No added sugar, yeast, artificial flavors or colors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||250 mg||417%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||140 mg||14%|
|Percent Daily Value (DV).|
You can't beat the price. I have used many 21st Century products and have generally liked them.
i'm looking for a vitamin c with low amount. I found this one is very good. I take this with Collagen. cause vitamin c help collagen absorb very well. Also, this one no sour taste. very good. can't find so many vitamin c 250 on the market. The price is so affordable~~
Posted by 5641286160036518501 on May 08, 2015
very good product in an amazing price, thank you !
Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015
Didn't irritate my sensitive stomach. Taking this along with iron have had good effects on my body.
Posted by 4767667742984757758 on Nov 19, 2014