21st Century, C-500, 250 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Vitamin Supplement
- 250 Count
- Helps Neutralize Free Radicals and Supports A Healthy Immune System
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant nutrient that helps neutralize free radicals which may cause cellular damage in the body. Vitamin C also supports a healthy immune system.
As a vitamin supplement, take one (1) tablet daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
No added sugar, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||500 mg||833%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||30 mg||3%|
|† Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
21st Century Health Care, C-500, 250 Tablets
Posted by 4977865230273002721 on Jan 13, 2017
Posted by 5370931418006120637 on Nov 30, 2016
There is a lot of tablets in it. They are not as sour as would be expected. IF you feel sick you can take 2 of them.
Good product at a good price
Posted by Reviewer1659999 on Nov 23, 2016
My family and I have used the 21st Century 500mg vitamin C tablets for about a year. They help keep us healthy, and the price helps keep our wallets healthy.
Posted by 5528533659431133296 on Sep 20, 2016