21st Century Health Care, Calcium 600, 200 Caplets (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Dietary Supplement
- Compare to Active Ingredients in Caltrate 600
- Helps Build Bone Mass in Young Adults and Helps Prevent Bone Loss in Later Years
Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium helps those at high risk, including teen and young adult Caucasian and Asian women, maintain good bone health and reduce their high risk of developing osteoporosis later in life. Adequate calcium is important, but daily intakes of above about 2000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit. Vitamin D is essential for use of calcium and necessary for healthy bones, teeth and cartilage.
Take up to (2) caplets daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by a healthcare provider.
Croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, titanium dioxide, stearic acid, magnesium stearate.
Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency. No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives or artificial flavors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 2 Caplets|
|Serving Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||1200 mg||120%|
|Percent Daily Value (DV).|