21st Century, Calcium 600 +D, 200 Caplets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Compare to Active Ingredients in Caltrate 600 + D
- For Bone & Colon Health
- Double the Vitamin D
- Helps Build Bone Mass in Young Adults and Helps Prevent Bone Loss in Later Years
Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium helps those at high risk, including teen and young adult Caucasian and Asian women, maintain good bone health and reduce their high risk of developing osteoporosis later in life. Adequate calcium is important, but daily intakes of above about 2000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit. Now with double the Vitamin D. Vitamin D is essential for use of calcium and necessary for healthy bones, teeth and cartilage. Calcium may also support a healthy colon.
Take up to (2) caplets daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by a healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, titanium dioxide, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, polyvinyl alcohol, PEG, talc, artificial color (FD&C yellow #6).
Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency. No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives or artificial flavors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 2 Caplets|
|Serving Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||800 IU||200%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||1200 mg||120%|
|Percent Daily Value (DV).|