21st Century Health Care, Calcium Citrate +D, 75 Caplets (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- 20% Free
- Dietary Supplement
- 21st Century...for a Healthier Future.
- Compare to Active Ingredients in Citracal + D
- Highly Absorbable
Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium helps those at high risk, including tee and young adult Caucasian and Asian women maintain good bone health and may reduce their risk of osteoporosis later in life. Adequate calcium intake is important, but daily intakes of above about 2000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit. Vitamin D is essential for use of calcium and necessary for healthy bones, teeth and cartilage.
Take up two (2) to four (4) caplets daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by a health care provider.
Cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate.
Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency.
No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives or artificial flavors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
Store at room temperature.
Do not exceed recommended use.
|Serving Size: 2 Caplets|
|Servings Per Container: 37.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||500 I.U.||125%|
|Calcium (from Oyster shell)||630 mg||63%|
|†Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|