21st Century, Calcium Citrate +D, 75 Caplets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 20% Free
- Dietary Supplement
- 21st Century...for a Healthier Future.
- Compare to Active Ingredients in Citracal + D
- Highly Absorbable
Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium helps those at high risk, including tee and young adult Caucasian and Asian women maintain good bone health and may reduce their risk of osteoporosis later in life. Adequate calcium intake is important, but daily intakes of above about 2000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit. Vitamin D is essential for use of calcium and necessary for healthy bones, teeth and cartilage.
Take up two (2) to four (4) caplets daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by a health care provider.
Cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate.
Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency.
No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives or artificial flavors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
Store at room temperature.
Do not exceed recommended use.
|Serving Size: 2 Caplets|
|Servings Per Container: 37.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||500 I.U.||125%|
|Calcium (from Oyster shell)||630 mg||63%|
|†Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|