21st Century, Chewable C-500, 110 Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 10% Free
- Vitamin Supplement
- Helps Neutralize Free Radicals and Support a Healthy Immune System
- Guaranteed Quality-Laboratory Tested
- 21st Century...for a Healthier Future
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant nutrient that helps neutralize free radicals which may cause cellular damage in the body. Vitamin C also supports a healthy immune system. These delicious orange flavored chewable tablets are formulated for those who prefer to chew their Vitamin C to increase assimilation.
As a vitamin supplement, take one (1) tablet daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Sucrose, stearic acid, cellulose, fructose, sorbitol, silicon dioxide, natural orange flavor, magnesium stearate, sucralose, fd&c yellow #6.
No added salt, yeast, preservatives or artificial flavors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving:||%Daily Value†|
|† Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
We like this tablet because they are small and not too sweet. Perhaps is smaller and less sweet because it has less sugar. My kids like it. They have at least one a day.
I think this is one of the cheapest chewable vitamin C in the market and it works as well as the expensive ones
Very good for all from the family
Posted by Reviewer2369223 on May 24, 2016
It icreases your health
The kids love them!
Posted by TaliSapir on Jan 12, 2016
The kids love them!
Very good for all family
Posted by Constandia on Dec 14, 2015
Nice and tasty. No problem for taking it all family
Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 28, 2015
Sucralose is an ingredient in this product.... like any other fake sugar source...it has been linked to the "C" word.