21st Century, Echinacea Extract, 60 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Herbal Extract
- Immune System Support
- Dietary Supplement
- 21st Century...For A Healthier Future
- 100% Vegetarian Formula
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
21st Century Echinacea Extract combines benefits of both Echinacea purpurea extract and Echinacea angustifolia to support the immune system. 21st Century offers the highest quality ingredients produced to strict standards for support of your good health.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) vegetarian capsules daily with any meal for maximum results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
Rice bran, oat fiber, vegetable cellulose, magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate, silicon dioxide.
No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Before using this product, consult your healthcare provider if you: are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, are taking any medications, or are planning any medical procedures. If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Echinacea Extract Blend
standardized concentrate of Echinacea purpurea (whole herb) & Echinacea angustifolia (root)
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|