21st Century, Fish Oil, 1000 mg, 120 Softgels
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dietary Supplement
- Heart Health
- Rich Source of EPA & DHA
- May Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease
- Purified to Eliminate Mercury, PCBs & Dioxins
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of 21st Century's Fish Oil provides 300 mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids. (See supplement facts for total fat and saturated fat content). These Omega-3 fatty acids help maintain cholesterol levels which are within normal range. 21st Century's Fish Oil contains the highest quality molecularly distilled fish oil concentrate.
Take up to three (3) softgels daily preferably with a meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Fish body oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, refined soybean oil, vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl). Contains soy and fish (herring, anchovy, mackerel, sardine, sprat and salmon) ingredients.
Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency. No sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Fish Oil Concentrate
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
|† Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.