- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Enteric Coated
- Omega-3 Reflux Free
- May Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease
- Purified to Eliminate Mercury, PCBs & Dioxins
- Laboratory Tested - Guaranteed Quality
Enteric Coated to Avoid Upset Stomach, Aftertaste & Reflux!
†† Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of 21st Century Fish Oil 1200 mg provides 360 mg of EPA and DHA, and other Omega-3 fatty acids (see supplement facts for total fat and saturated fat content). 21st Century Fish Oil 1200 mg contains high quality molecularly distilled fish oil concentrate.
As a dietary supplement, take up to three (3) enteric coated softgels daily with any meal for maximum results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, purified water, mixed tocopherols, coating contains one or more of the following (sodium alginate, stearic acid, ethylcellulose, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid, polymethylacrylate, PEG, talc, vanillin). Contains soy and fish (herring, anchovy, mackerel, sardine, sprat, and salmon) ingredients.
No added sugar, salt, yeast, artificial flavors or colors.
Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if: pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure. Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Fish Oil Concentrate||1200 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||**|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||360 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.