- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Dietary Supplement
- Rich Source of EPA & DHA
- May Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease††
- Purified to Eliminate Mercury, PCBs & Dioxins
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Fish Oil 1200 mg
††Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of 21st Century Fish Oil 1200 mg provides 360 mg total EPA, DHA Omega-3 fatty acids (see supplement facts for total fat and saturated fat content). 21st Century Fish Oil 1200 mg contains the highest quality molecularly distilled fish oil concentrate.
Take up to three (3) softgels daily with any meal for maximum results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, purified water, mixed tocopherols. Contains soy and fish (herring, anchovy, mackerel, sardine, sprat, and salmon) ingredients.
No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Before using this product, consult your healthcare provider if you are: pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, taking any medications, or are planning any medical procedures. If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Fish Oil Concentrate||1200 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||**|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||360 mg||**|
|† Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.