21st Century, Flaxseed Oil, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dietary Supplement
- Contains Omega-3-6-9 Fatty Acids to Support Healthy Estrogen, Healthy Triglyceride & Healthy Cholesterol Levels
- 21st Century...for a Healthier Future
21st Century's Flaxseed Oil contains high lignan content to support healthy estrogen levels and Omega-3-6-9 Fatty Acids for healthy triglyceride & cholesterol levels which are within normal range. Flaxseed is the richest known vegetarian source of omega-3 fatty acids. Research shows these omega-3 fatty acids may support a healthy heart and help maintain cholesterol levels which are within normal range.
Take one (1) softgel twice daily preferably with a meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Gelatin, glycerine, purified water.
May contain soy ingredients.
Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency. No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial colors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
Containing not less than:
500 mg - 550 mg Alpha Linolenic Acid (omega-3),
123 mg - 182 mg Linoleic Acid (omega-6),
126 mg - 274 mg Oleic Acid (omega-9)
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|