21st Century, Flea + Tick Defense for Cats 8 Weeks or Older, 3 Applicators, 0.017 fl oz Each
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
Contains Fipronil the active ingredient used in Frontline® - Top Spot for Cats*
- Fast-Acting, Long-Lasting
- Kills Fleas
- Kills Ticks
- Kills Chewing Lice
Kills Fleas, Ticks & Lice
Flea+Tick Defense for Cats contains the active ingredient fipronil that effectively targets fleas, ticks, and chewing lice. Fipronil collects in the oils of the skin and hair follicles, and continues to be released from hair follicles onto the skin and coat, resulting in long-lasting activity.
- Kills adult fleas before they lay eggs
- Controls and prevents re-infestation
- Kills fleas that may cause anemia
- Protects for one month
- Controls fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis
- Kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, ehrlichiosis, and babesiosis
- Rapidly eliminates infestations with chewing lice
Use only on Cats and Kittens 8 weeks or older
Contains Fipronil the active ingredient used in Frontline Top Spot for Cats
*Frontline® and Frontline Top Spot for Cats® are registered trademarks of Merial.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children
See label insert for precautionary and first aid statements.
This got the fleas finally after trying advantage and frontline. I am using this on my three cats and will continue to do so.
This product seems to work well - My cat has no fleas nor did he have any adverse reactions. Will definitely purchase again
Posted by 5193722497314386015 on May 27, 2016
flea and tick defense awesome
Posted by 5095028846988923463 on May 20, 2016
I've used everything, until now this product within 24 hr period all fleas were gone I love it
Posted by 4634570116786164326 on May 03, 2016
I have been very happy with this product. I have five indoor cats and it was becoming so expensive to buy the traditional flea guard at the vets office, so I decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did! Thank you for giving us a more affordable product that still does its' job.
So goes the ticks
Posted by 4938884946393342506 on Nov 25, 2015
Works well with our 4 cats, who are nights in the nature, days inside. We live in Finland, so if weather goes below -15°/c they are nightly inside. Other products like cat's neckless or what they are called, are useless, products to help tics go limp or what ever, are only nuisance. Measured with one cat earlier +80 tics per summer, now only four not so well doing creatures. Good product.