21st Century, Flea + Tick Defense for Dogs 45-88 lbs., 3 Applicators, .091 fl oz Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
Contains Fipronil the active ingredient used in Frontline® - Top Spot for Dogs*
- Fast-Acting, Long-Lasting
- Kills Fleas
- Kills Ticks
- Kills Chewing Lice
Kills Fleas, Ticks & Lice
Flea + Tick Defense for Dogs contains the active ingredient fipronil that effectively targets fleas, ticks, and chewing lice. Fipronil collects in the oils of the skin and hair follicles, and continues to be released from hair follicles onto the skin and coat, resulting in long-lasting activity.
- Kills adult fleas before they lay eggs
- Controls flea re-infestation for up to one month (4 weeks)
- Controls fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis
- Kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichiosis, and babesiosis
- Rapidly eliminates infestations with chewing lice
- Aids in control of sarcoptic mange infestations
For Dogs and Puppies - 45-88 lbs and 8 weeks or older
Contains Fipronil the active ingredient used in Frontline Top Spot for Dogs
*Frontline® and Frontline Top Spot for Dogs® are registered trademarks of Merial.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children
See label insert for precautionary and first aid statements.
Do not use on cats. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian.
Posted by 5722196552674183406 on Aug 03, 2016
Works great and a less expensive alternative to Frontline.
Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Jul 10, 2016
Living in a warm climate, we have flees year-round, and a lot of them in summer. When they are all over, they bite me, too... This product seems to keep them under control. My dog hardly scratches and I have not been bitten. Hurray! :)
Good price and does the job. My dog has skin allergies and this helps stop any allergies which is great.
Posted by 4623578422451112027 on Dec 10, 2014
lasted for 3.5 weeks, which is normal for this product but I thought it will effect for more time.
Flea and tick defense
Posted by Reviewer1255886 on Sep 29, 2014
I am on the second month of using this on my 55lb lab mix, and haven't quite made up my mind as to whether I will repurchase or not. Seems to work fairly well for about 2 weeks, then not so well. That said, I am in Florida and the fleas here are on steriods I think.