21st Century, Garlic Extract, Standardized, 60 Coated Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dietary Supplement
- Compare Active Ingredients to Garlique®†
- Odor Reduced Formula to Help Maintain Circulatory Efficiency
21st Century's Garlic Extract provides a maximum concentrate of allicin thought to be responsible for supporting cardiovascular health. 21st Century's standardized herbal extracts are thoroughly tested to assure specific levels of the important active ingredients are present for maximum benefit.
Take up to two (2) coated tablets daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate. Coating ingredients (ethylcellulose, sodium alginate, ammonium hydroxide, stearic acid, oleic acid).
Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency. No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
†Garlique® is a registered trademark of Mindbody Inc, Sunsource®
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Coated Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Garlic (Allium sativum)(clove)
standardized to 10,000 mcg per gram of Allicin content
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|
I take a set of daily supplements as part of the Slow Carb diet by Tim Ferriss. This is one of the supplements. The pill is small and round. I am able to take it without difficulty and have not found there to be any distasteful after taste.