21st Century Health Care, Glucosamine 500 mg Chondroitin 400 mg, Double Strength, 180 Easy Swallow Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Super Value
- 60-Day Supply
- 3 Tablets Daily
- The Natural Choice to Promote Cartilage Regeneration and Support Healthy Joints
Many scientific studies have shown the effectiveness of taking supplements with the proper combination of glucosamine and chondroitin. These compounds found in the soft cartilage, tendons, and synovial fluid, are essential to the healthy functioning of tendons and joints, especially with advancing age. 21st Century's Glucosamine & Chondroitin, combines these two nutritional elements in the proper amounts for your effective use.
As a dietary supplement, take up to three (3) tablets daily after any meal, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Cellulose, maltose, beet fruit, silicon dioxide, crospovidone, stearic acid, magnesium stearate. Contains glucosamine sulfate derived from shrimp and crab shells.
Gluten Free. Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency. No added yeast, preservatives or artificial flavors.
If you are diabetic, consult your physician before using this product. If you have a Shellfish allergy please consult your physician before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||3%|
|Glucosamine Sulfate · 2KCl||1500 mg||**|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||1200 mg||**|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.