21st Century, Healthy Eyes SuperVision, 120 Softgels
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Now Only 2 Softgels Per Day!!
- Eye Vitamin and Mineral Supplement
- Support for Eye Health
- Compare Active Ingredients to Bausch & Lomb PreserVision®†
- Easy-to-Swallow Softgels - 2 Softgels Per Day
- Laboratory Tested - Guaranteed Quality
21st Century Healthy Eyes SuperVision high-potency antioxidant formula contains essential vitamins and minerals in amounts support healthy eye function.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) softgels daily. One (1) in the morning, one (1) in the evening with meal or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
Beeswax, lecithin, soybean oil, annatto, titanium dioxide, gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
No added yeast or preservatives.
†Bausch & Lomb PreserVision® is a registered trademark of Bausch & Lomb Pharmaceutical, Inc., Tampa, FL 33637
Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if: pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure. Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving:||% DV|
|Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene)||14,320 IU||286%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||226 mg||377%|
|Vitamin E (as dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||200 IU||667%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||34.8 mg||232%|
|Copper (as Cupric Oxide)||0.8 mg||40%|
|Percent Daily Value (DV).|