21st Century, Krill Oil, 300 mg, 60 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Heart Health
- May Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease
- Fast Absorption
- No Fishy Aftertaste
- Small, Easy to Swallow
- Only 1 Softgel Per Day
- Compare Active Ingredients to Mega Red®†
- 60 Day Supply
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. 21st Century's Krill Oil provides Omega-3 fatty acids which are considered one of the "good" fats important for cellular, heart and metabolic health. Omega-3 fatty acids also help support eye health, joint health and brain function.
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) to two (2) softgels daily after meals, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Gelatin, glycerin, vanillin, water, sorbitol. Contains shellfish (krill).
Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency. No sugar, preservatives or artificial flavors.
†Schiff® Mega Red® is a registered trademark of Schiff Nutrition Group.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal if broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||90 mg||***|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||50 mg||***|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||24 mg||***|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*** Daily Value not established.