21st Century, Niacin, 250 mg, 110 Tablets
By 21st Century
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 10% Free
- Vitamin Supplement
- Prolonged Release
- Helps Covert Food into Energy and Helps Maintain Skin, Digestive & Nervous Systems
- Laboratory Tested - Guaranteed Quality
- 21st Century...for a Healthier Future
Niacin (Vitamin B-3) plays a key role in converting food into energy. It also helps maintain health function of the nervous and digestive systems, and the skin. Prolonged release vitamins slowly release nutrients into the body over an extended period of time.
As a vitamin supplement, take one (1) tablet daily with any meal or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, PEG.
No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservative, artificial flavors or colors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||125 mg||12%|
|Percent Daily Value (DV)|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I take this before I go to the sauna. I get a Niacin flush and my ears turn red and they start burning. It's an excellent product.
Despite the heat that gets generated in the different parts of the body from this supplement the effectiveness of its use is noticeable within 7 days.
I didnt order with prolonged release and got a prolonged release one!
Posted by 5404133596940222250 on May 09, 2015
I made sure to check that this is not prolonged release. When I got it I saw prolonged release. iHerb didnt have the picture updated! This one star is more to iHerb than to 21st century! All otehr, I am happy with iHerb, except this one time!
Posted by 5674031500972455160 on Jul 30, 2014
good quality, meets my doctor's requirements
Posted by 4846469111561526420 on May 26, 2014
I use this every day. Beatuful for my nails and hair. Great value for money. I will buy again.