21st Century, Niacin Inositol Hexanicotinate, 500 mg, 110 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 10% Free
- Flush Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Helps Convert Food into Energy and Helps Maintain Skin, Digestive & Nervous Systems
- Gluten Free
- Manufactured in an FDA Inspected Facility
- 21st Century-For a Healthier Future
Niacin (Vitamin B3) plays a key role in converting food into energy and helps maintain the healthy function of the nervous system, the digestive system and the skin. Niacin as Inositol Hexanicotinate is a good source of Vitamin B3 without the flushing effect associated with Niacin.
Take one (1) capsule daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium silicate, cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency. No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Keep out of reach of children.
Not intended for pregnant or nursing women.
Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Niacin (as Inositol Hexanicotinate)||400 mg||2000%|
|Inositol (as Inositol Hexanicotinate)||100 mg||**|
|**Percent Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Like this product
Like this product
I use this product with GABA, Inositol, and B6 to reduce anxiety. I have tried more expensive brands that I do not feel worked as well. WARNING: Even though the product says it is "flush free", I experience Niacin flushes especially when I take it on an empty stomach. The price is right and the flushes really don't bother me.
Posted by 5157118776243505664 on Dec 01, 2016
Yeah, my doctor had me on slo Niacin but I got killer flashes. This stuff apparently metabolizes into Niacin but even the large dose (500mgx2) doesn't cause the flashes. Dr says it's OK.
Posted by Reviewer1045112 on Dec 01, 2016
I can feel the difference when taking Niacin, more energy.
Posted by 5027900243561377188 on Jul 05, 2016
Flush free. Perfect to take at night.