21st Century, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, 110 Softgels
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 10% Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Rich in Natural Vitamins A & D
- Helps Maintain Body Tissues and Aids in Calcium Absorption
Norwegian Cod Liver Oil
21st Century's Norwegian Cod Liver Oil is a rich, natural source of vitamins A and D. For absorption, vitamin A must be taken with vitamin D, which is also needed for the proper formation of teeth and bones.
Take one (1) softgel daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by a medical practitioner. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, deionized water. This product contains a soy ingredients.
Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency. No added sugar, salt, yeast, artificial flavors or colors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 110|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Vitamin A (from Cod Liver Oil)||1250 IU||25%|
|Vitamin D (from Cod Liver Oil)||135 IU||34%|
|†Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
~No fishy aftertaste~
Posted by 5718773281844167165 on Aug 16, 2016
First time using this range of Cod Liver Oil and certainly fine by me with no fishy after taste what so ever - price reasonable to so likely to repurchase.
Posted by 5121548323340917991 on May 15, 2016
A good product and a good price and excellent packaging
Posted by 4848377184870620463 on Dec 31, 2015
Posted by ChristianHelsinki on Oct 13, 2015
Been looking for cheap liver oil. and now ive found it. Will definetly buy it again :)