21st Century Health Care, Oyster Shell Calcium 500, 200 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
By 21st Century
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Compare to Active Ingredients in OS Cal 500
- Helps Build Bone Mass in Young Adults and Helps Prevent Bone Loss in Later Years
Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium helps those at risk, including teen and young adult Caucasian and Asian women, maintain good bone health and reduce their high risk of developing osteoporosis later in life. Adequate calcium is important, but daily intakes above about 2,000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit. Vitamin D is essential for use of calcium and necessary for healthy bones, teeth and cartilage.
Take up to (2) to tablets daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, artificial colors (FD&C blue #1, FD&C yellow #5).
Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency. No sugar, salt, yeast or preservatives or artificial flavors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calcium (from Oyster Shell)||1000 mg||100%|
|Percent Daily Value (DV).|