- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Compare to Active Ingredients in OS Cal 500 + D
- Extra Vitamin D (D3)
- Helps Build Bone Mass in Young Adults and Helps Prevent Bone Loss in Later Years
Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium helps teen and young adult Caucasian and Asian women maintain good bone health and may reduce their high risk of osteoporosis later in life. Adequate calcium intake is important, but daily intakes above about 2,000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit. Now with extra Vitamin D. Vitamin D is essential for use of calcium and necessary for healthy bones, teeth and cartilage.
Take up to (2) to tablets daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, polyvinyl alcohol, titanium dioxide, stearic acid, PEG, talc, magnesium stearate, artificial colors (FD&C blue #1, FD&C yellow #5).
Contains a shellfish ingredient (oyster shell).
Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency. No sugar, salt, yeast or preservatives or artificial flavors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||800 IU||200%|
|Calcium (from Oyster Shell)||1000 mg||100%|
|Percent Daily Value (DV).|