21st Century Health Care, Pet Natural Care, Adult Multi Daily Formula, Liver Flavor, 75 Chewables
By 21st Century
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Veterinarian Formulated
- Daily Multivitamin & Multimineral Support
- For Dogs Over 1 Year of Age
- Adult Dog
- Laboratory Tested - Guaranteed Quality
- Quality Seal NASC - National Animal Supplement Council
|Dog Weight||Number of Chewables|
|Up to 20 lbs||1 Chewable Daily|
|21-40 lbs||2 Chewables Daily|
|41-60 lbs||3 Chewables Daily|
|Over 60 lbs||4 Chewables Daily|
Individual results may vary.
Dicalcium phosphate, sucrose, microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbic acid, liver meal, stearic acid, natural flavor, potassium chloride, safflower oil powder, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, niacinamide, magnesium oxide, ferrous fumarate, potassium iodide, soy protein, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source of vitamin E), vitamin A acetate, zinc oxide, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, vitamin D3 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
For animals use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store product in cool, dry place. Avoid temperatures above 86°F.
|Guaranteed Analysis per chewable:
(all quantities are minimum unless otherwise stated)
|Crude Protein (min.)||5%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||8%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||18%|
|Vitamin A||1000 IU|
|Vitamin D3||100 IU|
|Vitamin E||2 IU|
|Vitamin B12||0.0005 mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)*||120 mg|
(Each chewable tablets weighs a minimum of 1.7 gm)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.