21st Century Health Care, Psyllium Fiber, 160 Capsules
Priced together: $11.36 Priced separately: $13.36
- Compare Active Ingredients to Metamucil Psyllium Fiber Supplement
- Dietary Fiber Supplement with 100% Natural Psyllium Fiber
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include seven (7) grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Psyllium Fiber, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Psyllium Fiber provides 2 grams of this soluble fiber.
To increase daily fiber intake, take up to six (6) capsules (swallow one (1) at a time) with a full glass of water. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing. May be taken up to three (3) times daily, or as directed by a doctor.
Psyllium husk, gelatin, cellulose, magnesium stearate.
No salt, yeast or preservatives.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
- Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- Allergy alert: This product may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to psyllium.
- If you are considering taking this product as part of a cholesterol reducing program consult with your doctor.
- If you are taking prescription medicine, consult with your doctor before taking this or any fiber products.
- With increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits and minor bloating.
- If you recently experienced a sudden change in bowel habits, abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting consult with your doctor before taking this product.
- If constipation lasts for more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs stop taking this product and contact your doctor.
|Serving Size: 6 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 26|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g||**|
|Protein||less than 1 gram|
|†Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Percent Daily Value (DV) not established.