21st Century Health Care, Psyllium Fiber, 160 Capsules11 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: CEN-27024
- UPC Code: 740985270240
- Package Quantity: 160 Capsules
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 5.1 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.96
- Compare Active Ingredients to Metamucil Psyllium Fiber Supplement
- Dietary Fiber Supplement with 100% Natural Psyllium Fiber
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include seven (7) grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Psyllium Fiber, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Psyllium Fiber provides 2 grams of this soluble fiber.
To increase daily fiber intake, take up to six (6) capsules (swallow one (1) at a time) with a full glass of water. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing. May be taken up to three (3) times daily, or as directed by a doctor.
Psyllium husk, gelatin, cellulose, magnesium stearate.
No salt, yeast or preservatives.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
- Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- Allergy alert: This product may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to psyllium.
- If you are considering taking this product as part of a cholesterol reducing program consult with your doctor.
- If you are taking prescription medicine, consult with your doctor before taking this or any fiber products.
- With increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits and minor bloating.
- If you recently experienced a sudden change in bowel habits, abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting consult with your doctor before taking this product.
- If constipation lasts for more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs stop taking this product and contact your doctor.
|Serving Size: 6 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 26|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g||**|
|Protein||less than 1 gram|
|†Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Percent Daily Value (DV) not established.