21st Century, Psyllium Fiber, 160 Capsules
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- 100% Natural Psyllium Fiber
- Helps Promote Heart & Digestive Health
- Compare Active Ingredients to Metamucil®†† Psyllium Fiber Supplement
- Dietary Fiber Supplement
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include seven (7) grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Psyllium Fiber, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Psyllium Fiber provides (2) grams of soluble fiber.
Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency.
To increase daily fiber intake, take up to six (6) capsules, (swallowed one (1) at a time, with a full glass of water. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing. May be taken up to three (3) times daily, or as directed by a doctor.
Psyllium husk, gelatin, cellulose, magnesium stearate.
No salt, yeast or preservatives. Gluten Free.
††Metamucil® with Psyllium Fiber is a registered trademark of Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
Precautions and Warnings
- Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus. If you experience chest pain, nausea or vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- Allergy Alert: This product may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to psyllium.
- If you are considering taking this product as part of a cholesterol reducing program, consult with your doctor.
- If you are taking a prescription medicine, consult with your doctor before taking this or any fiber products.
- With increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits and minor bloating.
- If you recently experienced a sudden change in bowel habits, abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting consult with your doctor before taking this product.
- If constipation lasts for more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs stop taking this product and contact your doctor.
|Serving Size: 6 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 26|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g||**|
|Protein||less than 1 gram|
|†Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Percent Daily Value (DV) not established.
Gets the job done what more can I ask
Posted by 4819029132872986585 on Jul 09, 2016
Gets the job done what more can I ask?
Posted by 4727312152420023609 on May 16, 2014
So affordable and far better than the powders we have previously been using. Will definitely buy again
Posted by Mayito on Mar 01, 2014
It's great for constipation, but it produces some cramps and gas
Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jan 27, 2014
works like magic