Categories Supplements Fiber
Categories Supplements Minerals Calcium Calcium Formulas
Categories Supplements Psyllium Husk Psyllium Husk Capsules
21st Century Health Care, Psyllium, Plus Calcium, 120 Capsules
Priced together: $11.36 Priced separately: $13.36
- Compare Active Ingredients to Metamucil with Psyllium Fiber Plus Calcium
- Dietary Fiber Supplement
- Calcium Supplement with 100% Natural Psyllium Fiber
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include seven (7) grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Psyllium Plus Calcium, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Psyllium Plus Calcium provides 2 grams of this soluble fiber. Diets high in calcium can help build strong bones. Adequate calcium and a healthy diet are important for bone health in teen and young adult women.
To increase daily fiber and calcium intake, take up to five (5) capsules (swallowed one (1) at a time) with a full glass of water. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing. May be taken up to four (4) times daily, or as directed by a doctor.
Psyllium husk, gelatin, cellulose, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide.
No salt, yeast or preservatives.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
Precautions and Warnings
- Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- Allergy alert: This product may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to psyllium.
- If you are considering taking this product as part of a cholesterol reducing program consult with your doctor.
- If you are taking a prescription medicine consult with your doctor before taking this or any fiber products.
- With increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits and minor bloating.
- If you recently experienced a sudden change in bowel habits, abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting consult with your doctor before taking this product.
- If constipation lasts for more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs STOP taking this product and contact your doctor.
|Serving Size: 5 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||10%|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g||**|
|Protein||less than 1 gram|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||300 mg||30%|
|†Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Percent Daily Value (DV) not established.