21st Century, St. John's Wort Extract, 200 Veggie Caps
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Herbal Extract
- 100% Vegetarian
- 200 Count
- Maximum Strength Formula to Support Healthy Mood Levels
- Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality- Laboratory Tested
21st Century's St. John's Wort Extract (Hypericum perforatum) is a perennial plant found in North America and used for many years as a calming herb. St. John's Wort Extract contains Hypericin to support healthy mood levels. 21st Century's standardized herbal extracts are thoroughly tested to assure high quality standards are met.
As a dietary supplement, take up to two (2) vegetarian capsules daily with meals for maximum results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
Vegetable cellulose, rice bran, oat fiber, magnesium silicate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
100% vegetarian formula
Before using this product, consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, are taking any medications, or are planning any medical procedures. If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Avoid heat above 86ºF.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 200|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|St. John's Wort Extract
(leaf & flower)
standardized concentrate of Hypericum perforatum
(leaf & flower)
|**Daily value (DV) not established.|