- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- 10% Free
- Vitamin Supplement
- Promotes Tissue Growth & Maintenance and is Essential for Red Blood Cell Formation
- 21st Century...for a Healthier Future
- Laboratory Tested - Guaranteed Quality
21st Century Hi-Potency Sublingual Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) promotes maintenance and growth of tissue and is essential for red blood cell formation. Sublingual release vitamins quickly release nutrients into the blood stream from under the tongue bypassing the digestive system.
Take one (1) tablet daily, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Place tablet under tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Sucrose, mannitol, sorbitol, cellulose, crospovidone, polyplasdone, natural cherry flavor, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, sucralose.
No added salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||5000 mcg||83333%|
|Percent Daily Value (DV).|
My wife has been using this product for at least four years to successfully treat pernicious anemia for about 4 years in lieu of the regular injections that she was having to treat this problem prior to using these tablets.
Posted by 5382305760461365060 on Sep 05, 2016
More brain food
Posted by 5561646142795126113 on Sep 02, 2015
This is easy to take. And they now think one of causes of alzheimer is the lack of B-12 in our brains. This is the maximum daily dose. I also read in my researching that too much B-12 causes brain cancer. TWM
Posted by 5682787750457333279 on May 24, 2015
Exactly as i expected.
imprescindible para vegetas
Posted by Reviewer1553402 on Mar 20, 2015
buen sabor , facil de tomar.