21st Century, Vitamin D3, 5000 IU, 360 Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Vitamin Supplement
- Value Size
- Maximum Strength
- Promotes Bone, Immune, Breast and Colon Health
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Vitamin D3 is essential for absorption of calcium to promote strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D3 also supports a healthy immune system and breast and colon health.
For adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
Gluten free. No added sugar, yeast, preservatives or artificial flavors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||5000 IU||1250%|
|Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate)||90 mg||9%|
|Percent Daily Value (DV).|
The price compensates for much, because here in Brazil charged me 250R$ for this quantidade.
Posted by 4871441214480765874 on Jun 23, 2016
it is expensive, please no Calcium. when i take it I want to sleep. 21st Century , Vitamin D3 , 10,000 IU is better
Posted by 4840087889683738763 on Jan 22, 2016
Good product and suitable price
Posted by 5287351877860949310 on Mar 19, 2015
Satisfied with the product.
D-vitamin, 5000 IU
Posted by 4754699147539811217 on Dec 30, 2014
D-vitamin for the whole year. Very good.