21st Century, Zoo Friends, Little Ones, Children's Multivitamin Supplement, 60 Chewable Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Compare Active Ingredients to My First Flintstones™††
- Laboratory Tested - Guaranteed Quality
21st Century Zoo Friends Chewable Multivitamin contains antioxidant nutrients that help neutralize free radicals which may cause cellular damage in the body.
As a dietary supplement, children 2 to 4 years of age, chew one (1) tablet daily; adults and children over 4 years of age, chew two (2) tablets daily with any meal for maximum results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
Sucrose, sorbitol, stearic acid, citric acid, natural flavors, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, artificial colors (FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, FD&C blue #2), sucralose.
No added salt, yeast or preservatives.
††Flintstones® is a registered trademark of Hanna-Barbera Prod., Inc.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving:||% DV**||%DV†|
|Vitamin A (as Acetate and 25% at Beta Carotene)||1,998 I.U.||80%||40%|
|Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate)||60 mg||150%||100%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||400 I.U.||100%||100%|
|Vitamin E (dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||15 I.U.||150%||50%|
|Thiamin (as Thiamin Mononitrate)||1.05 mg||150%||70%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||1.2 mg||150%||71%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||10 mg||111%||50%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCI)||1.05 mg||150%||53%|
|Folic Acid||300 mcg||150%||75%|
|Vitamin B-2 (as Cyanocobalamin)||4.5 mcg||150%||75%|
|†Percent Daily Value (DV) for adults & children over 4.
**Percent Daily Value for children under 4 years of age.