21st Century Health Care, Alaska Wild Fish Oil, 90 Enteric Coated Softgels17 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jun 2016
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: CEN-27129
- UPC Code: 740985271292
- Package Quantity: 90 Enteric Coated Softgels
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.7 x 5.1 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Mega Omega-3 with the Richest Concentration of DHA (450 mg per serving)
- May Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease
- Alaska Wild Non-Farm Raised Fish
- Mercury Free
- Non-Farm Raised
- Molecularly Distilled
- Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed Potency, Purity & Quality
- Laboratory Tested Guaranteed
- cGMP - Current Good MFG Practices Compliant
Richest Levels of Naturally Occurring EPA & DHA
- Delivered in small, Easy-to-Swallow Softgels
- Contains a minimum of 650 mg of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) per one serving
- Contain a minimum of 450 mg of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) per one serving
- Helps maintain healthy levels of cholesterol already within normal limits
- Free from fishy aftertaste found with other fish oil and EPA/DHA products
Mega Omega-3 Guaranteed Potency
- Richest concentration of Mega Omega-3 naturally obtainable from fish oil
- Exclusive process to preserve whole oil Mega Omega-3 concentrations
- Mega Omega-3 fatty acids helps maintain Healthy Heart, Joint, Immune, Skin, Brain and Memory and Nervous System
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease (See supplement facts for fat and cholesterol content)
Pure & Safe
- Free from harmful toxins
- Naturally stable with antioxidants which prevents rancidity
- Molecularly distilled
- From cold water deep sea fish non-farm raised
- Enteric coated softgels to prevent reflux and fish burps
Take 3 softgels daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by a healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Fish body oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, refined soybean oil, mixed tocopherols, coating ingredients (ethylcellulose, sodium alginate, ammonium hydroxide, stearic acid, oleic acid). This product contains soy and fish (herring, anchovy, mackerel, sardine, sprat, and salmon) ingredients.
Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency. No added sugar, salt, yeast, colors or preservatives.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 3 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g||**|
|Fish Oil Concentrate||2520 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||650 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||450 mg||**|
|† Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've been using fish oils for 22 years. I originally started them to improve my skin; it worked in that regard--over several weeks my skin improved dramatically. What I didn't count on was the amazing difference it made for my joints. Arthritis was starting to set in. My fingers, knees and other joints were stiff and painful much of the time. Within a couple of months I noticed increased flexibility and decreased painfulness (I didn't attribute it to fish oil at first, but it was the only substantive change I made at that time). 22 years later I am completely free of arthritis-like symptoms. I spend most of the day on my feet, yet I'm pain-free and more flexible than people half my age. I believe that fish oil has had a beneficial effect on my blood pressure and cholesterol also. As my contemporaries talk about their knee replacements and viagra, I'm proud to say that "I'm all original, everything works, no prescriptions necessary." One or two of these capsules per day is enough, over time, to reap the same benefits. Take on a full stomach, if possible. If you have trouble with fish burps (I don't), then these enteric coated capsules should eliminate the problem. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.
Great resort and the interest of it and now my mother used that improved after knee pain