21st Century Health Care, Krill Oil, 300 mg, 90 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Dietary Supplement
- Heart Health
- May Reduce The Risk of Coronary Heart Disease
- Fast Absorption
- No Fishy Aftertaste
- Small, Easy to Swallow
- Only 1 Softgel Per Day
- Compare Active Ingredients to Mega Red
- 90 Day Supply
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. 21st Century Krill Oil provides Omega-3 fatty acids which are considered "good" fats important for cellular, heart and metabolic health. Omega-3 fatty acids also help support eye health, joint health and brain function.
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) to two (2) softgels daily after meals, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Gelatin, glycerin, vanillin, water, sorbitol. Contains shellfish (krill).
Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency. No sugar, preservatives or artificial flavors.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Krill Oil||300 mg||***|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||90 mg||***|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||50 mg||***|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||24 mg||***|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*** Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Since taking this krill oil I have more 'get up and go' and my joints seem less tiff than they used to be. I seem to be able to do outside physical work for much longer since I've started using krill oil. I would definitely recommend it.