A.C. Grace Company, Unique Omega E+, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- For Enhanced Absorption and Bioavailability*
- Natural Marine Omega-3
- Gamma Tocopherol
- Vitamin D3
- Dietary Supplement
- Doctor Tested: Application Based Science
- 50+ Years of Excellence!
Developed by leading nutrition and medical experts in collaboration with the Hypertension Institute
*Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of Unique Omega E+ provides 750 mg of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids.
Directions for Use:
Adults (over 21 years old):
2 softgels per day or as directed by a physician.
Children and young adults: (below 21 years old:
As directed by a physician.
Use with food for better absorption.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, beeswax, lecithin, annatto, natural lemon flavor.
Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store at room temperature in closed bottle and limit exposure to heat, humidity and direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value†|
|Total fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Calories from fat||14||1%|
|Marine fish oil supplying omega-3 fatty acids, (as natural triglycerides)||1500 mg||*|
|Omega-3 fatty acids, as natural triglycerides||900 mg||*|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||450 mg||*|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||300 mg||*|
|Other omega-3 fatty acids||150 mg||*|
|Vitamin E (as natural tocopherols plus tocotrienols)||192 mg||*|
|Total tocotrienols, natural||28 mg||*|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol)||45 IU||150%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||600 IU||150%|
|Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone)||40 mg||*|
|Natural carotenoids (lycopene, astaxanthin & others)||8 mg||*|
|† Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet
* % DV not established