A Vogel, Echinaforce Forte, 30 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Swiss GMP Standards
- 3 Times Stronger**
- Making Nature Work
- Herbal Extract
- Like Fresh Herbs in a Bottle
- Swiss Product
- Promotes Healthy Immune Function
- Cultivation With a Conscience
Exclusive A. Vogel Formula
Manufactured according to Swiss Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices.
Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity.
Contains Organically Grown Herbs
Special dispensing insert guarantees accurate measurement and helps prevent contamination.
Organic cultivation certified by Bio-Suisse.
Organically grown from our own herb cultivations by our own expert herbalists.
Bioforce uses a unique process-extracting from fresh herbs, not dried. Fresh herbs are harvested at their prime and usually processed within 24 hours before they can dry out.
Special extraction process guarantees a maximum of important fresh elements inherent in each herb.
**3 times stronger than regular Echinaforce 18 mg vs. 6 mg per tablet.
12 years and over: 1 to 3 tablets per day 15 minutes before meals.
Lactose (milk), potato starch, magnesium stearate, polysaccharide of soy.
No pesticides, insecticides, fungicides or chemical fertilizers.
Safety Sealed Bottle. If ring at bottom of cap is missing or broken, do not use!
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing, contact your healthcare professional before using.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per 1 Tablet||% Daily Value|
|Echinacea purpurea (aerial part) extract||17.67 mg||*|
|Echinacea purpurea (root) extract||0.93 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|