A Vogel, Secure, Denture Adhesive Comfort Strips, 15 Strips
By A Vogel12 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jan 2018
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.13 lbs (0.06 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: BFU-30009
- UPC Code: 364031300097
- Package Quantity: 15 Strips
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 2.7 x 4 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Zinc Free!
- The Waterproof Denture Adhesive Comfort Strips
- We Improve Quality of Life
- Extra Firm Hold for Lower Dentures
The patented waterproof adhesive that won't wash away while you're eating and drinking.
- The solution for denture wearers with flat/narrow lower jaws.
- Assures a secure, strong bond between the lower denture and gum, even in the most difficult cases.
Read instructions before use.
- Clean and dry your lower denture thoroughly before applying Secure Waterproof Denture Adhesive Comfort Strips.
- Remove the foil on both sides of strip before using. To easily remove the foil, bend cushion slightly.
- Apply the strip to the lower denture and press firmly in place. Gently smooth out any air bubbles.
- If necessary, trim strip with scissors to fit denture. Insert denture into mouth and bite firmly. For best results, wait 15 minutes before eating or drinking.
- For sensitive gums a mild tingling or burning sensation may be felt occasionally. It is harmless and will pass quickly.
- Secure Waterproof Denture Adhesive Comfort Strips are not intended for use with soft lining dentures.
- Consult your dentist regularly to ensure proper fitting dentures.
Store at room temperature.
Mygliol (derived from glycerin), polyvinylacetate (non water-soluble ingredient used as the base in many chewing gums), sodium carboxymethylcellulose (derived from tree bark), glycerintriacetate.
iHerb Customer Reviews
all the warnings about how many problems lower dentures create are solved with these adhesive strips, they last all day, dentures do not move and you do not swallow all that gook from otc adhesives
Product actually does work. None of the store brand can compare.