A Vogel, The Waterproof Denture Adhesive Comfort Strips, 15 Strips
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Zinc Free!
- Secure - We Improve Quality of Life
- Extra Firm Hold for Lower Dentures
The patented waterproof adhesive that won't wash away while you're eating and drinking.
- The solution for denture wearers with flat/narrow lower jaws.
- Assures a secure, strong bond between the lower denture and gum, even in the most difficult cases.
Read instructions before use.
- Clean and dry your lower denture thoroughly before applying Secure Waterproof Denture Adhesive Comfort Strips.
- Remove the foil on both sides of strip before using. To easily remove the foil, bend cushion slightly.
- Apply the strip to the lower denture and press firmly in place. Gently smooth out any air bubbles.
- If necessary, trim strip with scissors to fit denture. Insert denture into mouth and bite firmly. For best results, wait 15 minutes before eating or drinking.
- For sensitive gums a mild tingling or burning sensation may be felt occasionally. It is harmless and will pass quickly.
- Secure Waterproof Denture Adhesive Comfort Strips are not intended for use with soft lining dentures.
- Consult your dentist regularly to ensure proper fitting dentures.
Mygliol (derived from glycerin), polyvinylacetate (non water-soluble ingredient used as the base in many chewing gums), sodium carboxymethylcellulose (derived from tree bark), glycerintriacetate.
Store at room temperature!
all the warnings about how many problems lower dentures create are solved with these adhesive strips, they last all day, dentures do not move and you do not swallow all that gook from otc adhesives
Posted by 5234910035045203227 on Jul 24, 2014
This is wonderful......it works for one whole day at a time....excellent!
Posted by 5265890451191791127 on Jun 21, 2014
I found the strips comfortable but after eating the paste oozes out and I find it very uncomfortable to the extent I have to remove it immediately.
Posted by 5028807293008025773 on Nov 20, 2013
I'm sure these are as great as the other secure products but haven't tried this yet!
Posted by 5290982500061881519 on Oct 23, 2013
I've been using these for several years and they work better than the tube pastes for lower dentures.They are more resistant too drinks and most foods.
Glue holds well but there's a learning curve
Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Aug 23, 2011
The glue on these strips seems to hold well. Towards the end of the day, the strip tended to migrate/slip out from under the denture. Not sure if it is by design or my placement of the strip. I think they will perform better once I learn how to correctly install them into the denture. (I've used Poli-Grip Strips for several years)