A Vogel, Stress Management Drops, 1.7 fl oz (50ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Swiss GMP Standards
- Making Nature Work
- Fresh Herb Extract
- Like Fresh Herbs in a Bottle
- Supports the Body's Ability to Cope with Stressful Situations
- Cultivation with a Conscience
- Organically Grown
Bioforce uses a unique process - extracting from fresh herbs, not dried. Fresh herbs are harvested at their peak and processed within 24 hours before they can dry out. This extraction process guarantees a maximum of important fresh elements inherent in each herb.
Manufactured according to Swiss Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices. Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity.
Avena sativa (Oats) has been used for centuries as a food for its nourishing and healthful properties. Alfred Vogel knew that when the oats are just breaking into flower and the seeds beginning to form, the plant is the most healthful. The oats used in this tincture were grown organically and harvested at the time of optimum potency.
Adults: 15 drops in small amount of water 2-3 times a day.
Children (2-12years): 1 drop per year of age in small amount of water 2-3 times a day.
Shake well before using.
Organic, Sustainable Cultivation
No pesticides, insecticides, fungicides or chemical fertilizers used in growing these herbs.
Safety sealed bottle. If ring at bottom of cap is missing of broken, do not use!
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant or nursing, contact your healthcare professional before using.
|Serving Size: 15 Drops|
|Servings per Container: 123|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Oat (aerial part) (fresh) extract||191 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established|