- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Prevent Leg Cramps
- Completely Natural
- Sodium Free
- The Original Freeze-Dried Instant Calcium Magnesium Drink
- The Drink that Relaxes
- For Your Pocket, Purse or Travel Bag
Calcium and magnesium have been used for years as a natural remedy for pain, tension, stress and strain. However, conventional cal-mag supplements are sometimes difficult to assimilate. A to B Calm's acid based formula makes the calcium and magnesium into a flavorless drink that is easily and rapidly assimilated.
- Take before bedtime to prevent night leg cramps and twitching. Calm is beneficial for menstrual and other muscle cramping.
- Calm helps relieve pain and sore, aching muscles caused by sports related activities.
- Calm helps you relax and sleep without prescription drugs.
A to B Calm is the original and only freeze dried instant calcium magnesium drink. Try it with tea or juice or by itself.
Add contents of packet to 1/2 cup of boiling or very hot water and stir until completely dissolved. Fill cup with cold water or juice and drink.
Calcium gluconate, magnesium carbonate and vinegar.
|Serving Size: One Packet|
|Amount Per Serving|
I have brain illness and I read this wrong: I thought it was a magnesium drink with a little bit of calcium added for balance. I bought this for my heart. HUGE MISTAKE! I took one packet and off I went. I walked 2 blocks when I had to turn around and go home. I thought my heart was going to explode, it was beating so fast and I could not breathe. It's my fault, when I ordered this I read it wrong! I will now order the powdered magnesium but I don't like that it has GMO citric acid but what else is there?! My system doesn't absorb pills well. This one has vinegar which is better. I don't like the effort it takes to fetch boiling water, because I am that weak (with multiple organ failure) that any effort is too much but I liked that it had no unpleasant taste whatsoever. It tasted like barely sweetened water, not unpleasant at all. I'm sorry for 2 stars only, I'm sure this is good if you need calcium too & a tiny bit of magnesium but I'm hoping someone in the same predicament as me will see these 2 stars and read this and not make the same mistake I did. Nearly cost me my life to go out without enough magnesium in my system! Glad I only bought the trial size.