AST Sports Science, CLA-1000, 1000 mg, 90 Softgel Capsules
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Conjugated Linolenic Acid
- Bioactive Engineered Lipid
- Dietary Supplement
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is a naturally occurring, unsaturated ("Good") fatty acid that is safe and side effect free. CLA 1000's unique "bioactive engineered lipid" profile has been shown in numerous research studies to promote favorable metabolic benefits. Taken daily, CLA 1000 supports positive metabolic metabolic activity ideal for those who are active, exercise regularly, follow a sensible diet and take the product consistently.
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 softgels 2-3 times daily with meals.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob.
Keep container tightly closed in a cool, dry and dark place. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 Softgel Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Each Serving of
CLA 1000 Contains:
|Calories from fat||27||1.5%|
|Total Fat||3 g||4.5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|(Min 75% Conjugated Linoleic Acid)||2250 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.