ATTITUDE, Fabric Softener, Citrus Zest, 26.3 fl oz (780 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sustainable Wellbeing
- Carcinogen 1,4-Dioxane / Ethylene Oxide Free
- Tested by Independent Laboratory
- 52 Loads
- Certified EcoLogo
- High Efficiency h•e
- Formulated for Cold Water
EcoLogo: We do everything we can to offer you the greenest products in the world. The EcoLogo certification is proof of our environmental leadership.
CO2 neutral: Attitude is manufactured using 100% renewable energy and we plant trees to compensate our inevitable greenhouse gas emissions. This is how we contribute to the fight against climate change. Vegan Product. Septic tank safe.
1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide may be found as contaminants in household products. This Attitude product does not contain these by-products listed as carcinogenic to humans by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (group 1 or 2)
1/3 cap: (15 ml) Normal Loads
1/2 cap: (23 ml) Large Loads
Add to dispenser or to final rinse after tub has filled with water. Do not pour directly on fabric to prevent spotting. Always check labels for special instructions.
Cationic surfactants derived from coconut (5%-15%), fragrance* (<5%), water (>30%).
*Derived from natural ingredients
Keep out of reach of children.
I recommend this softener it is smells great,I only wish it's would be a little bit bigger.
리뷰를 이제야 쓰는데...이거 참 제품 좋았는데...
Posted by 5555378146442085462 on Sep 25, 2014
Great fabric softener with a nice smell
Posted by Triona on Jan 25, 2014
This is my favourite fabric softener. It smells great, it doesn`t itch my sensitive skin and my clothing feels good.
Posted by 5660207927567903437 on Nov 25, 2013
Not an appealing smell or consistency
Posted by 5531988804310369173 on Nov 29, 2012
Not impressed with this product. Very thin consistency, does not soften fabric and has a slightly chemical smell.